SANASA CAMPUS LIMITED
Accelerating Higher Education Expansion and Development (AHEAD) Project
Post of Research Assistant.
Applications are invited from qualified graduates for the Post of Research Assistant to be engaged in Research work of the project on ‘Geospatial Approaches to Develop Landslide Risk Index for Sri Lanka’. This project is funded by the AHEAD project of the Ministry of Higher Education and will be conducted over the next three years through the Higher Education Institutes Society Linkages (HEI-SL) Cell, of the SANASA Campus. The appointment will be initially for a period of one year and may be renewed based on performance.
- Sc. Special Degree in Geology from UGC Recognized University OR,
- Bachelor’s General Degree with Geology as a Main Subject AND one Year Research experience (at least),
- Skills in GIS is Compulsory,
- High proficiency in written and spoken English, and
- Ability to meet deadlines working in a Dynamic Professional Environment.
A payment of Rs. 40,000 per month with EPF and ETF shall be paid.
Selected applicant will be given the opportunity to register a Post Graduate Degree and publish Research Papers .
Email an up to date Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] with subject line: “Application for Research Assistant, SANASA Campus” or send hard copy to the SANASA Campus Ltd, Paragammana, Hettinulla, Kegalle.
Closing Date: 01.06.2020.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org